Off-Road Trails and Obstacle Courses
Plan your next 4x4 camp outing, bring your friends and enjoy some of the best off-road trails in Arkansas at Byrd’s Adventure Center. Byrd’s ORV Park boasts one of the most challenging 4WD obstacle courses in the nation.
Byrd’s Adventure Center was the first ORV park in Arkansas. We offer 4x4 trails for all skill levels, from beginner to expert.
Check our calendar for upcoming 4x4 events such as Madness in May and the all new 4x4th of July!
Test your rock crawling skills in the state’s largest rock garden. We host competitions such as the nationally known Ramsey “Top Truck Champion Series” and the annual Rockcrawlers 4x4 Club’s “Rocktoberfest.”
Rates At Byrd's
Motorcycles - $15 day use or $8 per day if camping or lodging at Byrd's
ATVs - $15 day use or $8 per day if camping or lodging at Byrd's
UTVs - $20 day use or $10 per day if camping or lodging at Byrd's
4x4s - $20 per day or $12 per day if camping or lodging at Byrd's
Wheeling and Riding Rules at Byrd's:
1. Please stay on designated roads, trails, and play areas.
2. Please keep off the grass, including campsites, airstrips, hayfields, and stage areas. Damage fees apply.
3. Please limit speeds to 5 m.p.h. along campground roads and driveways.
4. Please do not travel through Byrd's hayfields. No "donuts" or mudding in these areas. Hayfields are strictly off-limits. Damage fees apply.
5. Please do not litter. Pack it in, pack it out.
6. Parents, please monitor young riders.
7. Quiet time is from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. No riding or wheeling during quiet hours.
8. Ride responsibly and within your limits. Observe Arkansas laws and manufacturer's guidelines. Trail ratings are subject to change without notice.
9. Persons disobeying the rules will be required to leave. Damage fees apply to any destructive behavior.
10. Byrd's Adventure Center is not responsible for accidents.