Dirt Bike and Motorcycle Tracks and Trails
Are motorcycles and dirt bikes your thrill? Byrd’s offers private trails on 800 acres for a day of fun on your motorcycle.
You’ll find miles of wooded single track and open double track, along with play areas featuring jumps, mud pits, and challenging obstacles. We’re home to the award-winning race known as the Beech Grove Bandit, part of the Arkansas Harescramble Championship Series.
Rates At Byrd's
Motorcycles - $15 day use or $8 per day if camping or lodging at Byrd's
ATVs - $15 day use or $8 per day if camping or lodging at Byrd's
UTVs - $20 day use or $10 per day if camping or lodging at Byrd's
4x4s - $20 per day or $12 per day if camping or lodging at Byrd's
Wheeling and Riding Rules at Byrd's:
1. Please stay on designated roads, trails, and play areas.
2. Please keep off the grass, including campsites, airstrips, hayfields, and stage areas. Damage fees apply.
3. Please limit speeds to 5 m.p.h. along campground roads and driveways.
4. Please do not travel through Byrd's hayfields. No "donuts" or mudding in these areas. Hayfields are strictly off-limits. Damage fees apply.
5. Please do not litter. Pack it in, pack it out.
6. Parents, please monitor young riders.
7. Quiet time is from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. No riding or wheeling during quiet hours.
8. Ride responsibly and within your limits. Observe Arkansas laws and manufacturer's guidelines. Trail ratings are subject to change without notice.
9. Persons disobeying the rules will be required to leave. Damage fees apply to any destructive behavior.
10. Byrd's Adventure Center is not responsible for accidents.