RVs & Camping on the Mulberry River
Experience the best tent and RV camping in Arkansas at Byrd’s Adventure Center. Right on the Mulberry River, Byrd’s offers a host of activities not found at any other Ozark campground.
Enjoy our comfortable RV and tent campsites as you relax in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas. Byrd’s Adventure Center offers spacious camping in a beautiful setting along the Mulberry River.
A variety of grassy and wooded campsites are available. Some sites have small shelters with picnic tables and campfire rings. In addition to our new Riverfront Restaurant (open weekly Friday-Sunday), we have more amenities than you’ll find in other Ozark campgrounds. These include a large heated shower house, a convenient on-site store with deli, stages, pavilions, an extensive trail network, two backcountry airstrips, rental cabins, plus floating and fishing on the pristine Mulberry River. All of this is located on our private 800-acre ORV park surrounded by the Ozark National Forest.
You’ll enjoy access to the wild and scenic Mulberry River, trails in the Ozark National Forest, our large heated shower house, aircraft runways, and the great ATV, UTV and 4×4 trails that Byrd’s Adventure Center is famous for.
Come to Byrd’s Adventure Center for the ultimate
- a large pavilion with picnic tables and electric outlets
- covered bandstands
- sites with water and electric hook-ups
- 30-amp and 50-amp campsites available
- RV dump station
- heated restrooms
- on-site restaurant
- hot showers
- volleyball, horseshoe pits
- children’s play area
- access to the wild and scenic Mulberry River and the Ozark National Forest
- extensive trails for ATVs, UTVs, and 4x4s
- a convenient general store with supplies, snacks, ice, wine, beer, and deli
Camping Rates (Tent or RV)
- Prices may vary during concerts and events
- Electric Site – $25 for 2 people per night / $10 for each additional person per night
- Primitive Site – $10 per person per night
- Day Use – $5 per person
- Children 11 and under free
- Please call for event pricing: 479-667-4066
FEES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Byrd’s Campground Rules & Regulations
1. Anyone entering Byrd’s Adventure Center must sign the Waiver and Release of Liability Form. Minors must be signed in by parents.
2. If you arrive after office hours you will not be permitted on the trails until you sign the waiver the next morning. The store opens at 9 am.
3. During events, all spectators must stay in designated areas. No exceptions.
4. No firearms, fireworks or explosives allowed.
5. Do not litter. Anyone caught littering will be asked to leave. Place your trash in one of the dumpsters before you leave, or “Pack It In, Pack It Out”. You can recycle aluminum cans by bringing them to the store.
6. TREAD LIGHTLY. Keep your speed low, 5mph maximum, while entering or exiting the park. Stay on designated roads or trails only. Staff off the grass. No spin outs, donuts, wheelies or other reckless driving will be tolerated. You will be asked to leave.
7. Do not remove or destroy trees, shrubs, plants or animals.
8. Absolutely no digging, trenching or altering the grounds of the park. No exceptions. Fines may apply.
9. All pets must be on a leash.
10. Do not gather or cut firewood on the property. It is for sale at the store.
11. Do not build new fire pits. Keep fires contained in existing fire pits. Do not put trash or glass in fire pits. If you need a fire pit at your campsite, check with the store to see if it is possible.
12. Be courteous of other campers and Park Employees at all times.
13. Do not pull down on the bank of the river or in the river with any vehicle.
14. Do not remove or mess with any caution tape, trail markers, or signs of any kind.
15. Failure to comply with the above rules and regulations may result in your being temporarily or permanently banned from using the park or participating in any future park activity or event. No refund of any monies will be given.
16. The park is neither liable or responsible for damage, loss, or theft of personal property or injury to visitors.
17. All pets must be on a leash.
18. No hunting allowed.
19. This is a family-oriented campground. We will not tolerate any fighting, underage drinking, nudity, loud profane language, loud music, or any general drunken misbehavior.