RVs & Camping on the Mulberry River
Experience the best tent and RV camping in Arkansas at Byrd’s Adventure Center. Right on the Mulberry River, Byrd’s offers a host of activities not found at any other Ozark campground.
Enjoy our comfortable RV and tent campsites as you relax in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas. Byrd’s Adventure Center offers spacious camping in a beautiful setting along the Mulberry River.
A variety of grassy and wooded campsites are available. Some sites have small shelters with picnic tables and campfire rings. In addition to our new Riverfront Restaurant (open weekly Friday-Sunday), we have more amenities than you’ll find in other Ozark campgrounds. These include a large heated shower house, a convenient on-site store with deli, stages, pavilions, an extensive trail network, two backcountry airstrips, rental cabins, plus floating and fishing on the pristine Mulberry River. All of this is located on our private 800-acre ORV park surrounded by the Ozark National Forest.
You’ll enjoy access to the wild and scenic Mulberry River, trails in the Ozark National Forest, our large heated shower house, aircraft runways, and the great ATV, UTV and 4x4 trails that Byrd’s Adventure Center is famous for.
Come to Byrd’s Adventure Center for the ultimate in tent and RV camping in Arkansas!
- a large pavilion with picnic tables and electric outlets
- covered bandstands
- sites with water and electric hook-ups
- 30-amp and 50-amp campsites available
- RV dump station
- heated restrooms
- on-site restaurant
- hot showers
- volleyball, horseshoe pits
- children’s play area
- access to the wild and scenic Mulberry River and the Ozark National Forest
- extensive trails for ATVs, UTVs, and 4x4s
- a convenient general store with supplies, snacks, ice, wine, beer, and deli
Camping Rates (Tent or RV)
- Prices may vary during concerts and events
- Electric Site – $22 for 2 people per night / $10 for each additional person per night
- Primitive Site – $10 per person per night
- Day Use – $5 per person
- Children 11 and under free
- Please call for event pricing: 479-667-4066
- All pets must be on a leash
- No firearms allowed
- Do not build fire pits
- Please use trash and recycling containers
- Motorized vehicles in designated areas only
- Please follow rules for ATVs, UTVs, 4x4s, and all off-road vehicles